Duration: 2 days.
Venue: Center for Surgical Solutions Dievo - Kyiv, st. Vladimir Brozhko, 112/40.
Format: "Live surgery", theoretical part.
1) Trends in the development of endoscopic urology in Ukraine and the world.
2) The main types and kinds of endoscopic equipment to ensure the type operations
3) Possibilities of RIRS and FRIRS in light of the use of modern types of lasers
4) The evolution of flexible pyeloscopy from fiber to digital
5) Flexible pyeloscopy in antegrade and retrograde intrarenal surgery
6) "living surgery"
Lecturer of the course: Dzhuran Bohdan Vasyliovych - Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Urology, NMAPE named after PL Shupyk,
The course is designed for basic and intermediate doctors.
Participants will receive certificates: National certificate in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health №446 from 22.02.2019. The number of points for a participant of the BPD event is calculated in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 22.02.2019 № 446 "Some issues of continuous professional development of doctors"
In order to prevent the spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in Ukraine and
due to the establishment of quarantine restrictions in accordance with applicable law: the implementation of the measure may be postponed or canceled.
"Participation in the event with 100% payment"
"If you refuse to participate in the event in less than 5 working days, the money will not be refunded!"