WORKSHOP-PRACTICAL COLLECTION "LYMPHDISSECTION IN ONCOLOGY: CANCER OF THE STOMACH AND COLORECTAL CANCER"
Venue: Kharkiv Oncology Center (Kharkov, Lesoparkovaya St., 4);
Audience: practicing surgeons
Teachers: leading specialists of the Kharkov Oncologic Dispensary - Zelinsky A.I., Skory D.I.
- anatomical substantiation of the boundaries of lymph node dissection at different
- localization of tumors of the colon and rectum.
- D2 or D3? A look at the problem of the USA, Germany, Japan.
- CME / CVL - a new stage in the development of lymph node dissection in CRC.
- analysis of the stages and critical points of lymph node dissection in CRC
- consideration of frequent intraoperative complications
- discussion of clinical cases
- "live surgery" in the operating SSC
Upon completion of the course, a CSI certificate and training materials for this course are issued.
Prepayment by bank transfer.
Registration to event