Odessa National Medical University in cooperation with the Center of Surgical Innovation invite you to visit:
Basic Postgraduate Online Course "Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery: Safe Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy"
Date May 18-19, 2020
Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The course is designed for doctors who are starting to perform laparoscopic surgery, interns and senior students.
The course includes:
- video and photo demonstration,
- demonstration of operations on the LapMentor simulator,
- An interactive webinar discussion.
Curator of the course - Head of the Department of Robotic and Endoscopic Surgery, Odessa National Medical University, Professor Malinovsky Andriy Volodymyrovych
From the course you will learn:
- what equipment and tools are best to use,
- how to achieve "critical safety" in accordance with international clinical guidelines,
- what techniques to use for acute cholecystitis and other technical difficulties,
- how ICG fluorescence technology can help,
- other tips and tricks.
Duration - 4 hours, giving 5 points.
After answering 10 questions from the online questionnaire, participants will receive ONMEDU and CSI certificates.
Online Course Platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (You need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us to view it. Only authorized users will have access to the view, please check)
Online course registration: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
On May 18 and 19, you will receive a link to the broadcast and email.
Participation fee 200,00 UAH. (payment is for event technical support only)
See you!Registration to event