We invite you to a two-day webinar on the latest advances in hepatobiliary surgery. Employees of the Department of Liver Transplantation and Surgery of the Shalimov institute will give lectures on modern standards of resection surgery and liver transplantation
- Grinenko O. - head of the department, hepatobiliary surgeon, transplantologist
- Fedorov D. - senior researcher of the department, Candidate of Medical Sciences, hepatobiliary surgeon, transplantologist, laparoscopic surgeon
- Zhilenko A. - surgeon, hepatobiliary surgeon, transplantologist
1. Surgery of hilar cholangiocarcinoma - Grinenko O.
2. Surgery for hepatocellular carcinoma - Grinenko O.
3. Laparoscopic resections in malignant liver tumors - Fedorov D.
4. Surgical possibilities of correction of complex biliovascular lesions - Grinenko O.
1. General principles of liver transplantation - Zhilenko O.
2. Technical support of liver transplantation - Fedorov D.
3. Surgical aspects of liver transplantation - Grinenko O.
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
February 4, 2021 you will receive a link to the broadcast on viber and e-mail.
At the end of the webinar you will receive a CSI Certificate, which includes points according to the "Requirements for Continuing Professional Development", pII.
Issuance of a certificate within 10 working days
Registration for the webinar: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration