We invite you to participate in a joint event of Odesa National Medical University and the training of center "Center Surgical Innovation" in the framework of the distance-learning project: Basic postgraduate online course with live surgery "Fundamentals of laparoscopic surgery"
Dates: September 23-24, 2020
Time: 15:00 - 18:00
The course is designed for doctors, who begin to perform laparoscopic operations, interns and senior students.
The course includes:
- lecture "Technique of safe laparoscopic cholecystectomy" (1 day),
- lecture "Basic laparoscopic operations for hernias: TAPP and IPOM" (2 days)
- broadcast of 2 basic operations (cholecystectomy or TAP, IPOM or hiatoplasty),
- interactive discussion.
Course curator - Head of the Department of Robotic and Endoscopic Surgery of Odesa National Medical University, Professor Andriy Malynovskyi.
You will learn from the course:
- what equipment and instruments are best to use,
- how to safely apply pneumoperitoneum and insert trocars,
- how to achieve "critical safety" in cholecystectomy,
- what techniques to use in acute cholecystitis and other technical difficulties,
- how fluorescent cholangiography (ICG) technology can help,
- how to effectively perform dissection in TAPP, using anatomical guidelines,
- how to safely perform IPOM operations,
- what you need to know about modern mesh implants,
- other tips and tricks.
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/
(You need to be an authorized user to view the webinar www.zoom.us. Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
Duration - 5 hours, giving 5 points.
After answering 10 questions of the online questionnaire, participants will be sent joint certificates of ONMedU and CSI.
The cost is 300 UAH.
You will receive a link to the broadcast on Viber and e-mail on September 23.
* Funds received for the course are spent on technical supportRegistration to event