Dates and time of the online course: January 27-29, 2021, 14:00 - 17:00
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
The online course includes:
- Live broadcast of 3 basic operations: cholecystectomy or TAPP or IPOM or hiatoplasty,
- Lectures: "Safe laparoscopic cholecystectomy", "Laparoscopic hernia surgery: TAPP and IPOM" and "Standards of laparoscopic hiatoplasty and fundoplication"
Curator of the course - Head of the Department of Robotic and Endoscopic Surgery ONMedU, Professor Malinovsky AV
From the course you will learn about the following:
- modern equipment, energy, tools and rational operating room set-up,
- technique of basic manipulations and suturing,
- safe techniques for the application of pneumoperitoneum and the introduction of trocars,
- achieving a "critical view of safety" in cholecystectomy,
- techniques for technically complex cholecystectomy,
- advantages of fluorescent cholangiography (ICG), 3D laparoscopy and mini-laparoscopy & ERAS technologies,
- dissection technique for TAPP according to anatomical guidelines,
- safe execution of IPOM operation,
- rational choice of mesh implants for IPOM, TAPP and hiatoplasty,
- technique of dissection and reconstructive stages in hiatoplasty and fundoplication,
- various tips and tricks.
Students of the online course after passing the questionnaire are awarded a CSI certificate (10 points)
Registration for the online course: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
January 27, 2021 you will receive a link to the broadcast on viber and e-mail.
Issuance of a certificate within 10 working days!
See you!Registration to event