BASIC COURSE "INTRODUCTION TO MICROSURGERY"
Dates: November 19-20, 2020
Course duration: 2 days.
Center Center of Surgical Innovation and Department of Experimental Surgery of the National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology. OO Shalimov;
Kyiv, Heroiv Sevastopolya St. 30
Curator of the course Ivan Smolanka
• Plastic surgeons
• Vascular surgeons
• Burn surgeons
- 2 days of theoretical training;
- 12 hours of work under a microscope;
- Practicing skills on synthetic materials specially made for practical skills, as well as biomaterials;
The course consists of theoretical and practical lessons:
- Suture material used in microsurgery;
- History of microsurgery. Fundamentals of microsurgical techniques;
- Microsurgical instruments;
- Working with a microscope, microsurgical sutures.
- Types of microsurgical anastomoses (End-to-end, end-to-shoulder, microvascular inserts, lympho-venular anastomoses. Methods to check the patency of the anastomosis.)
- Microscope skills
- Imposition of microvascular sutures (Vein suture, artery suture, nerve suture)
- Formation of end-to-end, end-to-side anastomoses.
Participants will receive certificates:
National certificate according to the order of the Ministry of Health №446 from 22.02.2019.Registration to event