WEBINAR: "WORK OF MEDICAL STAFF IN THE OPERATING ROOM: DISINFECTION, PRE-STERILIZATION CLEANING AND STERILIZATION OF INSTRUMENT INSTRUMENTS.
Lecturer: Babiychuk Halyna
Duration: 3 days.
Time: 16:30 - 19:00
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check).
- The concept of "disinfection", "pre-sterilization cleaning" and "sterilization".
- The main caveats regarding the need for thorough sterilization of instruments.
- Means for disinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of instruments. Rules of their use.
- Features of disinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of instruments that were in use.
- Features of disinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of instruments that have not been used.
- Disinfection of surgical instruments.
- Types and methods of disinfection of tools.
- Stages of disinfection of tools and their features.
- Pre-sterilization cleaning of instruments and its types.
- Stages of pre-sterilization cleaning.
- Quality control of pre-sterilization cleaning.
- Preparation, storage and sampling methods for quality control of pre-sterilization cleaning of instruments.
- Evaluation of the results of pre-sterilization cleaning of instruments.
- Sterilization of instruments. Its types.
- Control of sterilization of instruments.
- After the operating room
- Disinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of laparoscopic instruments.
- Disinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of optical devices.
- Disinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of elements of electrosurgery.
- Disinfection of equipment for open and laparoscopic surgery.
- Work with sterile instruments in the operating room.
- Rules for covering the "big" and "small" operating table.
- Working with instruments for open and laparoscopic surgery during surgery.
- Rules for washing hands before surgery.
At the end of the webinar you will receive a CSI Certificate, which includes points according to the "Requirements for Continuing Professional Development", p.ІІ
09.12.2020 you will receive a link to the broadcast on viber and e-mail.