Lecturer: Kharchenko Kateryna Volodymyrivna - MD, Head of the Department of Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Kyiv City Clinical Oncology Center, oncogynecologist, oncology surgeon.
01/23/2021, 12:00 - 14:30
- Correct staging of patients with ovarian cancer;
- Classification of cytoreductive operations;
- Preparation and planning of cytoreduction;
- The role of chemotherapy in the treatment of patients with ovarian cancer and its place in relation to the surgical stage.
01/24/2021, 12:00 - 14:30
- Stages of cytoreduction;
- Complications and their treatment after surgery.
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
January 23, 2021 you will receive a link to the broadcast on viber and e-mail.
At the end of the webinar, you will receive a CSI Certificate, which includes 5 points according to the “Requirements for Continuing Professional Development Events”, Section II.
Issuance of a certificate within 10 working days!
Registration for the webinar: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
See you!Registration to event