"INNOVATIVE APPROACHES IN THE TREATMENT OF GENITAL PROLAPSE AND MODERN ASPECTS OF HYSTEROREZECTOSCOPY"
Venue: St. Nicholas Clinic (Zaporizhia, 53 St. Nicholas Street)
Format of "Live surgery"
Course curators are Chaika Kyrylo Volodymyrovych and Zhykharsky Roman Volodymyrovych
Audience: practicing gynecologists
Modern principles of vaginal and endoscopic treatment of genital prolapse.
- Urogynecological approaches to examination and planning of surgical correction of genital prolapse.
- Development of surgical techniques for the correction of various types of genital prolapse. Assistance in the operating room.
- Features of postoperative management of patients with surgical correction of genital prolapse
- Possibilities of office hysteroresectoscopy in the treatment of intrauterine pathology (polyps, hyperplasia, synechiae, submucosal fibroids, uterine septum).
- The need for anesthesia for these interventions; do you need dilatation of the cervical canal?
- Define the tactics of postoperative management of patient data.
At the end of the course, a CSI Certificate is issued, which includes 20 points, according to the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine dated 22.02.2019 № 446.
Prepayment by cashless payment
Registration to event