Cost: 300 hryvnias
Litvinenko Alexander Nikolaevich - Doctor of Medical Sciences.
Lukecha Ivan Ivanovych - surgeon of the Department of Pancreatic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery of the Bile Ducts.
1) History of PC surgery,
2) Classification of the PC,
3) Advantages of laparoscopic access in the treatment of PC,
4) Equipment and tools for laparoscopic treatment of PC,
5) Modern mesh prostheses for laparoscopic treatment of PC,
6) Methods of fixing the grid
7) Anatomy of the groin area and its danger zones
8) The evolution of the PC classification
9) Methods of laparoscopic treatment of PC
10) TARR - technique of execution.
11) Complications of TAPP.
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
Registration for the webinar: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
At the end of the webinar you will receive a CSI Certificate, which includes points according to the "Requirements for Continuing Professional Development", pII.
Issuance of certificates within 10 working days!
On July 17, you will receive a link to the broadcast on Viber and e-mail.
Before meeting!Registration to event