Odessa National Medical University in cooperation with the Center of Surgical Innovation invite you to visit:
Basic Postgraduate Online Course "Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery: Anterior Abdominal Hernia Surgery"
Dates: May 21-22, 2020
Time: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The course is designed for doctors who are starting to perform laparoscopic surgery, interns and senior students.
The course includes:
- video and photo demonstration,
- demonstration of operations on the LapMentor simulator,
- An interactive webinar discussion.
Curator of the course - Head of the Department of Robotic and Endoscopic Surgery of Odessa National Medical University, Professor Malinovsky Andriy Vladimirovich
From the course you will learn:
- what equipment and tools are best to use,
- how to safely install trocars and perform adhesion on IPOM operations,
- how to efficiently dissect at TAPP using anatomical landmarks,
- what are the principles of fixation of mesh implants and their selection according to international clinical guidelines,
- other tips and tricks
Duration - 4 hours, giving 5 points.
After answering 10 questions from the online questionnaire, participants will receive ONMEDU and CSI certificates.
Online Course Platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (You need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us to view it. Only authorized users will have access to the view, please check)
Online course registration: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
On May 21 and 22, a link to the broadcast will be sent to you via email and e-mail.
Participation fee 200,00 UAH. (payment is for event technical support only)
See you!Registration to event