Duration: 3 days.
Venue: Surgical building KNP "Regional Center of Oncology", Kharkov, st. Forest Park 4.
Teachers: leading specialists of the Kharkov Oncologic Dispensary - Zelinsky A.I., Skory D.I., Pisetskaya M.E.
Audience: thoracic surgeons, oncologists, hepatobilar surgeons.
- Surgical and radiological anatomy of the liver;
- CT and MRI in the diagnosis of liver lesions
- Interventional ultrasound + intraoperative ultrasound
- Methods of local destruction (RFA, TAChE, embolization);
- Features of anesthesia with liver resections.
Liver resection technique:
Standard and non-standard approaches
+ caudate lobe (anatomy, access)
+ front access.
Laparoscopic resection of the liver.
Liver resection for HCC.
Tactics of treatment of patients with CRC metastases.
Operations with cholangio-Sa.
Planning of resections, assessment of resectability;
Segment-oriented anatomical resections of the liver.
Complications after resection:
Resection against a diffuse pathology.
Upon completion of the course, a CSI certificate and training materials for this course are issued.Registration to event