Curator of the course - FEDOROV DENIS - Candidate of Medical Sciences, transplant surgeon of the first category, senior researcher of the Department of Surgery and Transplantation of the liver of the O.O. Shalimov National Institute of Surgery and Transplantation.
Venue: Center for Surgical Innovations (Kyiv, 30 Heroiv Sevastopolya St.)
Previous level of preparation of participants: Advanced (advanced)
Audience: Hepatobiliary surgeons with experience in surgery on the liver
Duration of the course: 2 days (4 hours of theoretical lectures, 2 hours of video operations analysis, visit to the operating room with the opportunity to ask questions)
Purpose of the course: study of theoretical and practical aspects of laparoscopic resections of the liver
Theoretical part - lectures:
* Laparoscopic-oriented X-Ray of the liver: what to pay attention to.
* Basic technique of the main types of laparoscopic resections of the liver
* Tips & tricks for laparoscopic access in liver resection surgery
* Video viewing of operations with detailed case analysis
The practical part - being in the operating room during surgery with a discussion of tactics and stages of intervention
With the course you can:
* Improve knowledge of resection-oriented liver anatomy.
* Impressions for laparoscopic surgery
* Have an idea about the possibilities of laparoscopic access in liver resection surgery
* Perform basic types of laparoscopic resections of the liver.
The course graduates receive the SCI Certificates.Registration to event