Webinar: "Modern approaches to surgical treatment of thyroid pathology"
Date: February 18-19, 2021
Participation is free!
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/
(To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
Registration for the webinar: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
Course lecturer: Gorobeyko Maksym Borysovych - chief physician of Verum expert clinic, surgeon of the highest category, doctor of medical sciences.
For cadets with a high level of training.
As part of the master class we:
- Analyze the indications for surgical treatment of the thyroid gland in accordance with modern international protocols and taking into account the financial aspects;
- Assess the risks of surgery depending on the nosology and prevalence of the process;
- The problem of visualization of the reverse laryngeal nerve and objective confirmation of its definition.
- Neuromonitoring - pros and cons;
- Localization of thyroid glands (embryology, anatomy).
- Technique of hardware visualization of thyroid glands by autofluorescence. Pros and cons of contrast.
- Define the tactics of postoperative management of patient data.
Certificate is not provided!
On February 18, you will receive a link to the broadcast on Viber and e-mail.
Registration to event