Webinar: Master class "Features of diagnosis and treatment of esophageal stenosis in children"
Start at 17.00
Cost: 300 UAH
Ph.D. Metlenko Alexander Vladimirovich
Professor, MD Dubrovin Alexander Glebovich
Question. what will be considered:
- Causes of esophageal obstruction in children
- Medico-social aspects of care for esophageal burns in children
- Anatomical and morphological features of the formation of burn esophageal stenoses and their course in children
- Diagnosis of burn esophageal stenosis
- Diagnosis of congenital esophageal stenosis
- Causes of postoperative esophageal stenosis
- Corrected esophageal atresia - problems of early and distant period
- Diagnosis of postoperative esophageal stenosis in children
- Causes of peptic esophageal stenosis in children
- Diagnosis of peptic esophageal stenosis in children
- Conservative-instrumental methods of treatment of esophageal stenosis in children - advantages, disadvantages, indications for their use
- Organ-preserving principles in surgical treatment of esophageal stenosis in children
- antireflux surgery in the treatment of esophageal stenosis in children
- Plastics of the esophagus - options, indications for use, postoperative management
- Complications of instrumental and surgical methods of restoring esophageal patency - options, diagnosis, surgical tactics
- Rehabilitation of patients with esophageal stenosis in children
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (to view the webinar you need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
Webinar registration: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
At the end of the webinar you will receive a CSI Certificate, which includes 10 points according to the "Requirements for continuing professional development", pII.
Issuance of certificates within 10 working days!
On July 14-16, you will receive links to the broadcast on Viber and e-mail.
Registration to event