Webinar: Diagnosis and treatment of Hirschsprung's disease in children
Starts at 17.00.
Master Class "Intestinal Stomach in Children"
Lecturers: Professor Pritula Vasily Petrovich
Silchenko Mikhail Ivanovich
Hussein Saeed Faizula
Petriy Sergey Mikhailovich
- Diagnosis of Hirschsprung's disease.
- Open methods of surgical treatment of Hirschsprung's disease in children.
- Operation Soave-Boley with primary colorectal anastomosis manually
- Soave-Boley surgery with primary colorectal stapler anastomosis
- Mini-invasive methods of surgical treatment of Hirschsprung's disease.
- Complications of the early and distant postoperative period after the correction of Hirschsprung's disease in an open way.
- Complications of the early and distant postoperative period after the correction of Hirschsprung's disease in a minimally invasive way.
- Postoperative rehabilitation of children who underwent surgical interventions for Hirschsprung's disease.
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
Registration for the webinar: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
The registration expires on 04/28/2020 at 6:00 PM.
04/29/2020 Weber and Email will send you a link to the broadcast.
Certificate is not provided!
Participation is free of charge.
Registration to event