The professional development course "Mini invasive technologies in coloproctology'
Duration: 3 days (30 hours)
The course coordinator: Evgeniy Miroshnichenko, oncology surgeon, coloproctologist of the highest category, assistant for the surgery department of the National Medical University after A. Bogomolets
Place of event: the CSI, Geroev Sevestopolia, 30
The course objectives:
- to learn the principles of the Protocol for a speedy recovery of the patient in the surgical treatment of the large intestine diseases
- to study the steps of standard laparoscopy operating procedures in coloproctology
- to develop the technique of performing laparoscopy in coloproctology
- to consider the most frequent intraoperative complications and methods of their elimination
- to discuss the pressing issues of the laparoscopic colorectal surgery with the subject experts from Ukraine and abroad at the round table and live stream meetings
The course content:
The subject theory and laparoscopy practice with the training boxes and simulators, involvement in medical rounds and clinical cases discussions, "live" surgery, performing laparoscopy on the lab pig.
Check the course price on the CSI phones.
The course registration:Registration to event 2 places left