Webinar: "Cardiopulmonary interactions"
Lecturers: Vysotsky Andriy , Shapov Danylo.
Cost: UAH 300
• Physiology and pathophysiology of cardiopulmonary interactions.
• Severe lung damage and effects on hemodynamics. Bedside focused ultrasound assessment of a hemodynamically unstable patient with ORDS.
• Selection of mechanical ventilation parameters under ultrasound control. Place of inotropic support of patients with ORDS.
• ECMO or when to call for help?
• Influence of mechanical ventilation on the work of the "left heart".
• Ventilation and cardiac output.
• Ultrasound assessment of systolic and diastolic myocardial function.
• Determination of left atrial pressure using ultrasound. ORDS, pneumonia, pulmonary edema - is diff possible. diagnosis using bedside ultrasound?
Webinar platform: https://www.zoom.us/ (To view the webinar you need to be an authorized user of www.zoom.us
Only authorized users will have access to view, please check)
Registration for the webinar: https://www.isurgery.com.ua/registration
At the end of the webinar you will receive a CSI Certificate, which includes 5 points according to the "Requirements for continuing professional development", pII.
Issuance of certificates within 10 working days
On August 26 and 27, you will receive a link to the broadcast on Viber and e-mail.Registration to event