Urological Surgery (Laparoscopy - Endoscopy)
COURSE OBJECTIVES (according to the course)of Urological Surgery (Laparoscopy - Endoscopy)
- To present operative techniques through live operative demonstrations from expert centres
- To describe common laparoscopic urological techniques and operative procedures
- To describe outcomes and potential complications of laparoscopic procedures
- To provide hands-on training sessions to improve technical performance in laparoscopic urological surgery.
- To know the equipment currently available to perform a PCNL and an URS
- To know and to have previously performed the different stages of PCNL and of laser URS in animal model
EDUCATIONAL METHODSof Urological Surgery (Laparoscopy - Endoscopy)
Interactive theoretical and video sessions between Faculty and course participants; hands-on training on live tissue (mini-pigs) and on inanimate models (according to the course) in experimental lab.
TARGET AUDIENCE of Urological Surgery (Laparoscopy - Endoscopy)
Регистрация на мероприятие