Workshop "Technique of lymphodissection in oncogynecology"
Duration: 3 days
Venue: University Clinic No. 1, Odessa, ul. Pasteur, 9
Audience: practicing gynecologists
Curator of the course: Gladchuk Igor Zinovievich - Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 1 of the Odessa National Medical University; vice-president of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine.
- Understanding the retroperitoneal anatomy of the pelvis is the basis for the safe and radical treatment of cervical cancer
- Modern views on the examination and preparation of patients with cervical cancer.
- Questions of endoscopic staging (re-staging) of patients with cervical cancer
- Use of modern energies for pelvic lymph node dissection.
- Intra- and post-operative complications in radical cervical cancer treatment
- Technique of lymphodissection during endoscopic treatment of cervical cancer (cadets' participation in operations)
Upon completion of the course, a certificate of the Center for Surgical Innovations is issued.
Advance payment by bank transfer.
Registration to event