Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
COURSE OBJECTIVES of Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
- To cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in colorectal surgery
- To provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications
- To highlight technical aspects of surgical interventions through the broadcasting of live procedures
- To allow real-time discussion between the operators and the surgeon trainees
- To provide hands-on sessions to improve skills in laparoscopic surgery through the practice on live tissue under experts' tutorials
- To describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine.
Educational methodsof Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
Interactive theoretical and video sessions between Faculty and course participants; live and pre-recorded operative demonstrations (discussion around short presentations of difficult or particular cases, pitfalls and technical details of colorectal surgery by visioning pre-recorded operative demos), hands-on training on live tissue (mini-pigs) in experimental lab.
TARGET AUDIENCE of Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery
Laparoscopic digestive surgeons.
Регистрация на мероприятие