COURSE OBJECTIVES of Arthroscopic surgery
- to cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in arthroscopic surgery
- to provide indications for surgical treatment and discuss operative complications
- to highlight technicalities of surgical interventions through the broadcasting of videos
- to allow discussion between the experts and the surgeon trainees
- to provide hands-on sessions to improve skills in arthroscopic surgery through practice on live tissue under experts' tutorials
- to describe postoperative clinical results and practical applications of evidence-based clinical medicine.
Educational methods of Arthroscopic surgery
Interactive theoretical and video sessions between Faculty and course participants; hands-on training on live tissue (cadaver) in experimental lab.
TARGET AUDIENCE of Arthroscopic surgery
Регистрация на мероприятие